Foot Health Month 2021 - OSC and New Balance Shoe Giveaway
FULL CONTEST DETAILS
Here’s how to ENTER giveaway:
- Follow @your_OSC
- LIKE this post
- Comment below by tagging a friend who is a frontline/essential worker and include the hashtag #solesharing or enter yourself by including the hashtag #solesharing
What are the rules and parameters?
Giveaway is open to ONTARIO RESIDENTS ONLY. One entry + 2 bonus entries per person only. Giveaway closes May 16 2021 at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be selected and contacted the week of May 17, 2021. Winner must be able to visit one of the New Balance locations in Toronto, Oakville, or Ottawa. This giveaway is not sponsored or endorsed by Instagram. Full contest details at https://www.ontariochiropodist.com/Public/index.html
How long will your giveaway run?
May 12th, 2021 - May 16th, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
What is the campaign hashtag?
How will we notify the winner?
Winner will be contacted via direct message through Instagram. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with their information.
How will the winners be selected?
Third party app to randomly select winners.
Where will winners go to pick up the shoes?
Any one of these New Balance retail locations.
- Yonge and Summerhill
- Bloor West Village
- Bayview Village
- Shops at Don Mills
- Pape and Danforth
- The Exchange Tower (temporarily closed)
- Upper Middle Rd. E. Oakville
- Rideau Centre - Ottawa
For further official rules, see below.
Official Rules/Contest - ONTARIO SOCIETY OF CHIROPODISTS and NEW BALANCE TORONTO FOOT HEALTH MONTH #solesharing CONTEST
ENTRY PERIOD from May 12, 2021 9 :00am - May 16, 2021 11:59pm EST.
- ELIGIBILITY The ONTARIO SOCIETY OF CHIROPODISTS AND NEW BALANCE TORONTO FOOT HEALTH MONTH #solesharing CONTEST is open to legal residents of Ontario, Canada who are frontline or essential workers. Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited. Employees and immediate families of the board of directors of the Ontario Society of Chiropodists or New Balance Toronto or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, are ineligible to win.
- SPONSORSHIP The Sponsor is The Ontario Society of Chiropodists and New Balance Toronto.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES By entering the Contest, the Entrant (“YOU”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest, YOU represent and warrant that YOU are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Ontario Society of Chiropodists and New Balance Toronto Foot Health Month #solesharing contest.
- PROMOTION ENTRY PERIOD: This promotion begins on May 12, 2021 and ends on May 16, 2021 11:59pm EST. To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- HOW TO ENTER: Follow the @your_osc instagram account, LIKE the post, TAG a friend who is a frontline/essential worker and include #solesharing or enter yourself by including #solesharing in the comments section. One entry +2 bonus entries per person only.
- PRIZES, ODDS & WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about the dates specified below, the Ontario Society of Chiropodists will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) via Instagram messaging within 24 hrs. of the draw dates as listed below. If the potential winner(s) cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the date of the first attempt to contact the person, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in its place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
Each potential winner will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Prize Release & Consent Form within two (2) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize and correctly answer a skill-testing question. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Prize Release & Consent Form within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held. After which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 week after the conclusion of the Contest.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Promotion is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Promotion and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including but not limited to (a) any technical errors associated with the Promotion, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider, network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures of difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (c) mechanic, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event € injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize(s) (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ontario, Canada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ontario, Canada.
- PRIVACY: All personal information obtained for this ballot will be used only for the purposes of this Contest.
- WINNERS: A copy of the winner’s names may be posted on our online website and our social media channels including Instagram and Facebook.