Chiropodist in Mississauga - Posted November 30 2018
Align Custom Fit Footwear & Footcare is looking for an ambitious, passionate and forward-thinking Chiropodist to join our growing medical retail clinic in Mississauga. We have just completed - for our new Chiropodist - a quarter of a million-dollar renovation. Welcome to the fully stocked, custom built, spa-like Chiropody treatment room of your dreams. Quality is paramount, and treatments are indulgent, with a state-of-the-art Gharieni treatment bed for proper positioning, imported medical grade products to nourish and revive feet and an ambient environment to put clients at ease during their treatment. The luxury atmosphere is consistent with our commitment to exceed medical standards in our facility and service. Our new build also meets all new Infection Prevention and Control Standards of Practice amended in Ontario in June 2018 with our separated reprocessing area. This is a clinic you will be proud to call yours.
What Align has to offer● Outstanding success in a new and emerging niche market
● A highly respected reputation and credibility within the medical industry as well as within the public and media eye
● Seasoned management team provides leadership to grow your practice
● Proprietary, technologically advanced, body alignment assessment process with a comprehensiveness that is unparalleled in the orthotics industry
● Client Relations Associates look after all your client’s administrative needs
● Located in an upscale neighborhood with medical offices in our plaza
● Strong referral base
● Actively promote foot health awareness
● Beautiful, motivating, collaborative work environment with opportunities for growth, personal and professional development
● Turn-key operation
The ideal Chiropodist or Podiatrist to partner with us
Do you share our vision and values and want to continually evolve and exceed in excellence with us? We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Chiropody profession, in addition to being medically qualified. You are well respected among your peers, a member of the College and Association level and interested in a partnership opportunity in which you can build and grow your practice with strategic business support and collaboration from the Align management team. This opportunity is ideal for someone who no longer has an interest in travelling from one multidisciplinary clinic to the next each day of the week, and instead is motivated to build their own practice. This is a part-time position with the goal of becoming a full-time opportunity over the next 12 months.
A Chiropodist (D.Ch) or Podiatrist (D.P.M or D.Pod.M) preferably with a second designation of specialization.
Three years experience is preferred and passion for the profession is mandatory. New grads are welcome provided they have previous clinical experience as an allied health care professional.
● Team player for a collaborative work environment
● Responsible and trustworthy
● Detail oriented, professional, results oriented
● Looking to grow in a business capacity
● Compensation will be competitive and negotiable, based on value and partnership arrangement.
If you are looking for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career change, consider joining Align Custom Fit Footwear & Footcare. We sincerely look forward to hearing from you, reading your brief cover letter and resume and discussing this opportunity with you further.
To apply, please click this link or email your cover letter and resume to