Medical Emergencies In the Podiatric Office + Healthcare CPR
9:00AM - 6:00PM
On Saturday March 30, 2019
SAVE THE DATE REGISTRATION WIll OPEN SOON
Medical Emergencies In the Podiatric Office with Healthcare Provider Level CPR
Are you prepared for an Medical Emergency in your clinic?
Are you following the NEW College of Chiropodists guidelines?
After all the great positive feedback we are offering it again...
March 30, 2019
at CHSI Mississauga
Healthcare Provider Level CPR
- Preventing emergencies
- Understanding vital signs
- The "BIG 6" emergency drugs that every office should carry
- Managing medical emergencies
- Simulation medication injections
- Practitioners will put together and take away a medical emergency kit (one per office)
- This workshop follows the COCOO guidelines for dealing with medical emergencies in a podiatric office. Everything taught will be compliant to the COCOO regulations.
-Includes CPR Healhtcare Provider level
Dr. David Isen B.Sc.,D.DS.
David is the past president of the Ontario Dental Society of Anesthesiology. David has given over 200 presentations throughout North America and around the world. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International, The International College of Dentists and The Pierre Fauchard Academy.
OSC Members: $450 + HST
OSC Members' Office Assistants: $200 + HST (employer must be registered before assistant can register)
Non-Members: $650 + HST
Non-Member Office Assistants: $300 + HST (employer must be registered before assistant can register)
Registration Info Open From
Registration not open yet.