Full or Part Time Chiropodist in Ottawa - Posted October 26 2018Barrhaven Foot Care is looking for a new part time or full time Chiropodist. The clinic is expanding.
Our ideal Chiropodist will be able to multitask in a busy environment, practice full scope, has a passion for learning, and is willing to work hard in a customer service focused clinic. The Chiropodist will have access to the latest equipment including shockwave therapy and laser fungus nail treatments at our clinic.
You will be taking on an existing patient load. Pay and benefits are very competitive. Looking for a clinician to make this place their home.
- Diploma in Chiropody or equivalent
- Registration with the Ontario College of Chiropodists
- Clinical and educational skills including assessing clients needs, assessment and treatment of routine foot problems, providing referrals, prescription, adjustment and modification foot orthoses, assessment and treatment of high risk foot problems
- Client-centered approach that incorporates treatment, illness prevention and health promotion
- Knowledge of computers
- Excellent communication, issue management and interpersonal skills
Any questions and to apply please reach out to: BarrhavenFootCareJobs@gmail.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time