Emergency Medicine in the Office Setting (with CPR Certification)
9:00 AM, March 7, 2020
PLEASE NOTE THAT STAFF REGISTRATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED PROVIDING THE EMPLOYER IS ALSO REGISTERED
Join us for a one day workshop on emergency preparedness in the office setting. The course features Dr. David Isen, BSc, DDS, who presents various emergency scenarios and how to manage and deal with them.
You will leave this course feeling prepared for any situation that may arise in your office. This is a great adjunct course for those who took the surgery course and are planning on conducting more in-depth procedures in their offices!
- Preventing Emergencies
- Understanding vital signs
- The "BIG 6" emergency drugs that every office should carry
- Managing medical emergencies
- Medication simulation injections
- An Office Policy and Procedure Emergency Plan
- This workshop follows the COCOO guidelines for dealing with medical emergencies in a podiatric office. Everything taught will be compliant with the COCOO regulations.
- Includes CPR Re-certification HCP training level
Dr. David Isen Bsc., DDS, is the past president of the Ontario Dental Society of Anesthesiology. David has given over 200 presentations throughout North America and around the world. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International, The International College of Dentists and The Pierre Fauchard Academy.
Centre for Health and Safety Innovation
5110 Creekbank Rd.
Mississauga ON L4W0A1
CE Credits 8 Credits
OSC Member: $450 + HST
OSC Member' Office Assistants: $200 + HST (employer must be registered before assistant can register or the employer must have taken one of the previous OSC Medical Emergencies )
Non-Member: $650 + HST
Non-Member Office Assistant: $300 + HST (employer must be registered before assistant can register or the employer must have taken one of the previous OSC Medical Emergencies )
Courtyard by Marriott
5050 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga