OSC Pre-Conference Workshop
May 6, 2021, 4:00 - 8:00 PM
Join us on Thursday May 6 for a Pre-Conference workshop.
You can select from 1 of 2 workshops being offered, and then watch a recording of the other session until June 15.
WORKSHOP #1 - Podiatry Marketing: Success Leaves Clues
Every successful podiatry business leaves clues, and in this 4-hour online podiatry marketing workshop I'm going to share with you what I believe are the integral parts to their success and also share what I've learnt about marketing more than 20 podiatry businesses, over the past three decades.
What will be covered?
- 5 Common Marketing Myths - that could be holding you back
- Why getting more new patients could kill your business
- Who is your Ideal Patient? It may not be who you think it is.
- The most important marketing rules that matter
- Finding your zone of genius
- Difference between Strategy & Tactics
- Developing your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Developing Headlines That Attract Patients
- Using Unique Photos To Grab Attention (FREE)
- How to Write Blog Articles With Less Effort
- Building Your Brand Personality
- How to use audio on your Social Media Platforms
- Using Visual Models To Increase Conversions
- Repurposing and No Cost Marketing Ideas
- Getting On Your Referrers Radar
- The Benefits of Developing a 12-Month Marketing Plan
Our scope of podiatry work may differ from country to country, but successful marketing strategies and tactics have no geographical boundaries.
This marketing workshop is like no other, and when you complete this 4-hour workshop you will have a definite competitive advantage over other podiatrists in your area because you will know what makes a podiatry business successful.
Presented by : Tyson E. Franklin
Tyson E. Franklin (aka Dr T.) graduated from the Queensland University of Technology in 1988 and over a 30-year period opened, sold, taken over and relocated well over 20 podiatry businesses.He has won numerous business and management awards, authored two business books, it’s No Secret There’s Money in Podiatry and It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business, and is the host of two podcasts, It’s No Secret with Dr T. and the Podiatry Legends Podcast. Tyson knows he will never find the cure for cancer, but he hopes one day he will inspire someone, who inspires someone, who inspires someone that will find the cure. At present Tyson Franklin lives in Cairns, Queensland.
WORKSHOP #2 - Pediatric Workshop
Content will come shortly
Presented by: Cylie Williams BSc(Pod), MHlthED, PhD - Melbourne, Australia
Dr. Williams is an established leader in paediatric podiatry. She has worked in multi-disciplinary teams assessing and treating gait and lower limb conditions. Dr. Williams has a PhD and over 25 publications that are paediatric podiatry specific. She also has an education based Masters degree. She has supervised honours students, Masters and PhD students in research projects and mentored many podiatrists in paediatric podiatry skills. Cylie currently now divides her time between research at Peninsula Health, Monash University and University of South Australia, seeing patients at Kingston Foot Clinic and education at Latrobe University and in private seminars.