Deadline: November 30, 2022
Posted: October 6, 2022
Job Description / Duties
· Assess, diagnose, treat and recommend options to patients
· Prescribe, assess and dispense custom orthotic insoles
· Perform a Biomechanical and Gait Analysis
· Perform nail and other foot related services, such as corn removal, callus debridement, wart and fungal treatment, diabetic foot care, pediatric foot care, ingrown toenail treatment
· Experience using a 3D Scanner for casting
· Have valid registration and be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Candidate must be in good standings with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario & have professional liability insurance. The candidate must possess excellent people skills, confidence in their knowledge of biomechanics, custom foot orthotics and foot care.
. The candidate will be taking over an high number of existing client
. Permanent part time position
· Flexible schedule
. Private treatment room with hydraulic table.
· Personal hand washing station within room.
· Full reception and billing services.
· Free parking
Salary: Competitive Salary
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call us at : 416-792-7079
Total Rehab Centre is an established rehabilitation clinic seeking a permanent part-time Chiropodist/Podiatrist. The candidate will be taking over an existing client base and must have a professional and positive attitude.