Deadline: October 31, 2022
Posted: September 8, 2022
Job Description / Duties
- Perform treatments, health education/counselling for diseases, disorders and dysfunctions of the foot
and other clinical foot care activities according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Have full knowledge of the scope of the Podiatric Medicine: i.e.: being able to Rx drugs within the
scope of practice, perform injectable, soft tissue surgeries within the scope.
- Conduct biomechanical and structural assessments, treat ulcers, acute and chronic infections.
- Preform nail surgery, including administration of local anesthetic.
- Refer patients to the appropriate internal or external resources.
- Provide off site foot care i.e. home visits as needed or requested.
- Demonstrate strong written and communication skills; listens for clarity and meaning, and
communicates in an honest manner to make sure there is mutual understanding between patient and
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Current registration with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario
- Professional Certification; D.Ch. or D.Pod.M
Established Chiropody practice since 2014, with 2 locations, our busy Foot Clinic is looking for a
passionate and motivated Chiropodist / Podiatrist to join our team (new graduates welcome).
Salary: percentage split
Our approach to the community encompasses the broad social detriments of health and aims to build
community capacity. As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the chiropodist provides client-care in
accordance with the established standards of practice expected by the College of Chiropodists of
Ontario. They must hold a current practice license and in good standing with the College of Chiropodist
of Ontario. The Chiropodist / Podiatrist is expected to contribute and create a safe and healthy
environment for patients, staff and others.