Position: Registered Chiropodist
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Posted: December 13, 2021
Job Description / Duties
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Routine nail and callus care
- Diabetic wound care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Biomechanical assessments/Custom orthotics/Modifications
- Wart removal
- Patient education
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Current registration with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and current liability insurance
- Good standing with insurance companies is a must.
- Friendly, Professional, Outgoing and Team Player
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Scheduling flexibility
- Proficient in compression fitting and footwear assessments
- Professional liability insurance
- Must have access to a vehicle
Salary: Split 60% for foot care
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional info you can call or text to 416-994-1030
Located at Steeles and 404.
Over 20 years in business and in excellent standing with all insurances. We are approved by all insurance companies
Owner is health professional.
There is administrative staff, optional on- line scheduling, optional paperless charting and free parking. We provide the following health services: Chiropody, Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Registered Dietitian and Massage Therapy.