Position: Associate Chiropodist
Deadline: June 30, 2019
Posted: May 11, 2019
Job Description / Duties
To keep up with our growing demand, we require a Chiropodist to join our team on a part-time basis with the opportunity to increase to a full-time schedule as patient base expands.
Qualifications / Required Skills
The requirements for the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Licensed with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Must possess liability insurance
- Energetic, outgoing, personable and friendly with excellent bedside manner
- Able to competently and efficiently provide full scope of Chiropody services including general and diabetic foot care, wound care, surgery including partial and total nail avulsions, biomechanical assessments, casting/scanning for Orthotics, injection therapy, wart, callus and corn treatment/removal, measure and dispense compression stockings
- Understand, or willing to learn the business of operating a chiropody clinic
- Membership with CFPM and OSC
Interested applicants should email a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please visit our website for more information.
Salary: The associate chirpodist will share a percentage of the fees for services provided.
6855 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle, Suite 324
Mississauga, ON, L5N 2Y1
Feet In Motion Foot Care & Orthotics is a long standing and respected clinic which has been serving Mississauga since 2001. Since new ownership in 2017, things have become increasingly busy! We have a solid patient base which is growing every day.