Deadline: May 31, 2021
Posted: February 8, 2021
Job Description / Duties
- Able to competently and efficiently provide full scope of Chiropody services including: routine and diabetic foot care, wound care, microbiological care/prescriptions, surgery including partial and total nail avulsions, biomechanical assessments, casting/scanning for orthotics, injection therapy, wart and hyperkeratosis treatment/removal, measure and dispense for compression stockings
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Licensed with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Must possess liability insurance
- Energetic, outgoing, personable and friendly with excellent bedside manner
- Develop patient rapport and help maintain our growing patient base.
- Understand, or willing to learn the business of operating a chiropody clinic
- Accountable and punctual
CPR certification, up to date
Availability for 1-3 days per week. Saturday's optional.
Salary: Competitive, percentage split
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Clarington Orthotics & Family Foot Care has been serving Durham Region, specifically Clarington and the surrounding areas for 25 years. A recent change in ownership and location, has brought upon a diverse referral source with comprehensive diabetic education and care amongst a team of family doctors. We are looking for a new chiropodist to join our team and expand our services and availability. New graduates are encouraged to apply.