Job Board > Chiropodist - ReVive Health Solutions
Deadline: September 1, 2023
Posted: March 26, 2023
Job Description / Duties
Chiropodists will be responsible for providing specialized care to patients and maintaining appropriate records relating to footcare services. Must be registered with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and maintain professional membership in good standing.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with patients while demonstrating a friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to work with patients of different cultures and socio-economic backgrounds, treating everyone with equal understanding, respect and dignity
- Ability to maintain patient and clinic confidentiality at all times
- Enthusiastic desire to contribute to the overall success of the clinic by demonstrating genuineness, integrity, warmth and a resolute desire to help others
- Detail-oriented self-starter who thrives in an environment where he/she can be equally successful working independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
We offer the following incentives: *10K signing bonus
- a new caseload of wait-listed patients. Guaranteed income potential as an independent contractor (salaried position as an employee negotiable, *health benefit package includes: extended health care, dental + vision care, life + disability insurance, vacation pay)
- newly renovated, aesthetically appealing atmosphere with modern decor
- paperless environment using electronic record keeping and automated appointment reminders
- new state-of-the-art equipment & supplies
- full administrative support for scheduling, phone queries, billing and payment processing
- create your own working hours with flexible shifts on Mondays/Thursdays/Fridays (daytime only, no evenings or weekends)
No marketing, advertising or outreach required on your end. Everything is done for you so you can focus on patient care! We excitedly await to hear from you to discuss this opportunity further.
Mohit Khosla, Clinic Owner
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
ReVive Health Solutions is a multidisciplinary health centre in Kanata, ON. At ReVive, we aim to provide sincere and honest care to improve the health and well-being of our patients. We believe our services define whole-body healthcare with the vision that the human body is much more than the sum of its parts.
Our vision encompasses the entire individual in all of his or her unique complexity, and we work in partnership with our patients to ensure optimal health and wellness as we serve to educate our patients about the power of the body.
Our commitment is to provide an unmatched level of service, including the highest quality of care, transparency in communication, honesty, reliability, integrity, and an atmosphere of comfort and trust.
Why Choose Us
Multidisciplinary Practice - our clinical practice is proud to provide a wide variety of health and wellness services across multiple areas of specialization.
Experienced Professionals - highly specialized in our field of expertise with our clinicians having trained for years to provide patients with holistic healthcare solutions.
Patient-centered Care - from the moment to set foot into our office, your needs are our top priority!
We are looking to hire a motivated and driven individual with an enthusiastic attitude to be part of a growing team of dynamic health professionals providing the following services: chiropody/footcare, psychotherapy/counselling, osteopathy, chiropractic, massage therapy, speech language pathology, acupuncture and naturopathic medicine.