Deadline: June 11, 2021
Posted: February 18, 2021
Job Description / Duties
Successful candidates will be expected to provide the full scope of Chiropody services with excellent bedside manner.
This will include; comprehensive routine footcare, biomechanical, pediatric and diabetic assessments, partial and total nail avulsions and orthotic and compression prescriptions.
The initial position will be 1-2 days per week followed by a Full-Time maternity leave coverage from June- December 31st. Successful candidates are welcome to continue on with permanent part time hours once patient base has been established.
We are willing to train/mentor successful candidates. New graduates are welcome to apply!!
*Strict COVID policies in place*
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Licensed with the College of Chiropodists by May 2021
- Must possess liability insurance
- CPR certification up to date
- Energetic, friendly, organized, punctual and professional
- Excellent bedside manor and willingness to develop patient rapport
- Help to maintain and expand current client base
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible and work as part of a team
- Initial position is part time 1-2 days per week until June
- Full Time maternity leave coverage June - December 31st
- Ongoing permanent part time to follow mat leave completion
Salary: percentage split
Please send your resume and cover letter to;
Attn: Lisa Henry
The Milton Foot and Orthotic Clinic has been serving Halton Region for the past 10 years. The clinic is owned and operated by Lisa Henry B.Sc. (kin), D.Pod.M., and offers comprehensive family foot care with a special focus on biomechanics, sports medicine and orthotics. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and have built a solid referral basis in the community. Registered Massage Therapy is also offered within the office allowing for a multi-disciplinary approach to care.