Deadline: October 31, 2023
Posted: June 6, 2023
Job Description / Duties
- Ensure chiropody areas and instruments are maintained according to infection control protocols.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory and supplies.
- Ensure appropriate and comprehensive treatment is delivered.
- Answering patient enquiries and directing patient to the most appropriate treatments.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of Chiropody/Podiatry.
- Current registered member and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
- Experience/Able to work with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) softwares
- Experience working in a computerized environment
- Have good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send all resumes and inquiries to email@example.com.
Thornhill Foot Clinic is a busy foot clinic that provides comprehensive and personalized treatments to patients to help them get back on their feet. We specialize in Foot Mobilisation Therapy (FMT), custom nail brace therapy, Keryflex nail restoration therapy, as well as a wide range of chiropodial care from custom orthotics to calluses/corns and warts. We are also equipped with Swift microwave technology, ClearToe Photodisinfection technology and 3D laser and sensor scanning for orthotics to help support you in your practice. Our clinic is owned and operated by a practicing chiropodist and is located along Yonge St, just north of Steeles Ave.