Deadline: December 1, 2023
Posted: June 8, 2023
Job Description / Duties
1. Perform assessment, diagnosis, treatment, health education, counselling, and other primary clinical foot care activities to the full scope of Chiropody practice and according to the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
2. Prescribing, producing, and fitting orthotics and other aids
3. Make referrals to internal and external services utilizing clinical assistants, nurses, and pedothist to maximise patient outcomes
4. Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinical notes in accordance with College guidelines and clinic policy
5. Participate in professional development days and staff meetings to support both service delivery and organization goals
6. Work collaboratively in the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives and activities
7. Work in a manner that preserves privacy and confidentiality, ensures safety and minimizes risks to staff, patients and the clinic
8. Work in a manner consistent with the clinic policies and procedures
Qualifications / Required Skills
1. Diploma from an accredited institution of Chiropody
2. Registered member in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
Waterloo, Royal City, and Tri-City Foot Clinic's are searching for a Chiropodist to join our award winning team at our modern facilities in Guelph, Waterloo and Cambridge. We continue to invest in the newest technologies, and treatment options to ensure the highest quality of patient care.
We are a very established group of clinics with dedicated, HR, and Business managers ensuring smooth operations as well as a team of 7 Chiropodists, 2 Pedorthists, a podiatric surgeon and over 15 assistants to ensure maximum patient outcomes.