Position: Chiropodist (Part Time/Full Time)
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Posted: December 31, 2021
Job Description / Duties
We are looking to add a part-time/full-time Chiropodist to our growing team. We offer a full scope of treatments and wide application of surgeries in our professional and modern clinic.
We are looking for a driven and passionate individual who is looking for a collaborative approach to patient care.
New grads are welcome too!
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Chiropody of Ontario
- Assessing, treating patients with diseases or abnormalities of the foot.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, maintain a professional attitude at all times, to respond in a positive way to demanding issues, and project a welcoming, friendly personality
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in-patient assessment, analysis, and problem-solving
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software programs
Heart Lake Foot Clinic is an established Chiropody clinic in Brampton Ontario. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of foot care treatments with the most up-to-date medical devices and equipment in Canada.