Deadline: January 28, 2021
Posted: January 4, 2021
Job Description / Duties
What we offer:
- Working in a busy practice that has lots of potential and room to grow
- Advanced technologies like shockwave, laser therapy, and 3D scanning available for patients
- We pay your licensing fee for the first year
- We guide you and help you to finish your oral prescriptions (Antifungal) course
- We will pay for you to attend conferences/courses for the first year you work with us
- Competitive wages and guarantee busy hours are available for you
- Trained support staff available to help you and assist you so you can focus on being the doctor
- You will learn how to run a successful podiatry private practice
Qualifications / Required Skills
Ontario Chiropody License
(We will pay for your registration with College of Podiatrists of Saskatchewan - No examination required).
Not sure if you like to move to Saskatchewan permanently? No problem.
Come cover me for my maternity leave and if you fall in love with the city and the practice, you will be welcomed to stay permanently.
We are so busy and yet have so much room to grow. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Salary: Very competitive/ percentile split
Please send resume to
Did you know that Saskatchewan is the ONLY province in Canada where you get to practice FULL SCOPE PODIATRY under your existing chiropody license? This is the only province that respects you as a Podiatrist.
This sunny province not only has a shortage of Podiatrists (plenty of work waiting for you), but also lets you order radiology, blood work, oral antifungal prescriptions and a privilege to be treated like any other specialist in the field of medicine. You get to have direct access to your patients’ family physician and can also directly refer out to any specialist you deem necessary to provide care for your patients.
This is exactly how I saw myself practicing when I was in school!!! I didn’t settle for less, and NOR SHOULD YOU!!!
My busy practice located in Saskatoon is in need of an associate Podiatrist (Chiropodist). As part of my team you will not only practice full scope podiatry but will also have the full advantage to learn from a podiatrist entrepreneur. In 7 years of practice, I have established three successful private practices. It took me trial and error to learn how to be run a practice, but you shouldn’t have to.