Position: Chiropodist in Ottawa
Deadline: June 1, 2019
Posted: May 1, 2019
Qualifications / Required Skills
• In collaboration with WCFHT clinical professionals, implement and discuss appropriate individualized care plans with the client/family care giver based on best practices
• Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and be flexible in a variety of work environments
• Knowledge of/ability to learn electronic medical record system (Telus Practice Solutions EMR)
• Ability to provide wound care treatment
• Ability to prepare quarterly or as required statistical reports for the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care or as required by the WC FHT
• Develop and maintain professional competence through ongoing professional development
• Vehicle and driving required for satellite clinic programs and services
• Graduate of a chiropody program approved by the Council of the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
• Experience in a community setting would be an asset
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a key member of West Champlain Family Health Team (WC FHT), you will assist in the primary care functions and participate in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs and services of the WC FHT for the individuals, families and the surrounding community. This is a shared position between WC FHT and the Centretown Community Health Centre (CCHC) in Ottawa. The WCFHT component of the position is at the Pembroke location and provides general chiropody treatment. The CCHC component provides wound care services in Pembroke and Barry’s Bay.