Position: Part Time Chiropodist
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Posted: December 1, 2021
Job Description / Duties
Provide full scope care within professional guidelines.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Licensed Chiropodist in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
• No de-listings from any insurance companies.
• Professional liability required.
• You are committed to continuous learning and education.
• You work well independently and as part of a team.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are seeking a long-term position with an opportunity to grow.
• You have an interest in all aspects of foot care including diabetic management, MSK and nail surgery.
• You are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
2.5 days per week.
Salaried or independent contractor status - terms to be discussed.
Olga Lalande D.Ch., B.Sc., Podiatric Medicine
• The Barrie Foot Clinic has provided foot care services to the Barrie area for 30 years and is located in a professional 2,900 square foot fully accessible facility at 140 Bradford Street.
• In addition to our 2 full time Chiropodists, we also have 7 support staff to optimize flow and patient care.
• Excellent reputation and regular referrals from other health care providers in the area.
• We provide all equipment and tools required.
• We invest in ongoing professional education.
• We invest in marketing the Clinic.
• We require a Chiropodist to further expand our patient base and service our current roster of patients.