Position: Part Time Chiropodist
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Posted: September 14, 2020
Job Description / Duties
Seeking a part-time Chiropodist - available immediately.
Job descriptions include, but are not limited to;
- Ongoing diabetic & routine foot care
- Diabetic wound management
- Wart removal
- Prescribing and assessing for custom orthotics and footwear
- Compression sock fitting and dispensing
- Minor soft tissue surgical procedures
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Registered, in good standing, with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Professional liability insurance
- Charting completed in a timely manner
Elio's Foot Comfort Centre has been serving the Niagara Region for 50 years. We are in good standing with all insurance companies and have a full time pedorthist and lab technician on staff.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elio's Foot Comfort Centre
9 Pine St North, Unit #8
Situated in the Niagara Region, Elio's Foot Comfort Centre is a busy, multifaceted clinic specializing in Custom Foot Orthotics, Custom and Orthopedic Footwear, Diabetic/Routine Foot Care, Bracing, Compression Socks and more. Our facility has four private assessment rooms and an on-site lab. Open Monday-Friday, evenings required.