Position: Registered Chiropodist
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Posted: November 17, 2022
Job Description / Duties
· Assess, diagnose, treat and recommend options to patients
· Prescribe, assess and dispense custom orthotic insoles
· Perform a Biomechanical and Gait Analysis
· Perform nail and other foot related services, such as corn removal, callus debridement, wart and fungal treatment, diabetic foot care, pediatric foot care, ingrown toenail treatment
· Experience using a 3D Scanner for casting
· Have valid registration and be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Candidate must be in good standings with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario & have professional liability insurance. The candidate must possess excellent people skills, confidence in their knowledge of biomechanics, custom foot orthotics and foot care.
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are a Multi-disciplinary Health care clinic located on Steeles and Kennedy. With a team of Physiotherapy, Naturopathy, Massage Therapy in place and now we are looking to expand our service in providing custom-made orthotics.