Position: Registered Chiropodist
Deadline: October 1, 2023
Posted: July 2, 2023
Job Description / Duties
A caring attitude, an evidence-based clinical approach, and excellent communication skills are what makes Foot Care Freedom Clinic thrive. Proficiency in performing routine care, wound care and offloading techniques, orthosis assessment and management, soft tissue surgery interventions, verrucae treatments, and compression stocking therapy are all valuable assets to the job.
• Flexible work week established by you! Minimum 2-3 days/per week requested.
• Salaried or independent contractor status available.
• If you have a goal to manage your own clinic in the future, this could be your opportunity to transition into ownership.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Licensed Chiropodist in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario.
• No de-listings from insurance companies.
• Professional liability insurance required.
• Vulnerable person police check requested.
• Interest in treating the health of the person, not just the foot.
• Willingness to work as a team and have a balanced portfolio of patient care.
• Ability to take initiative, work independently and bring a high level of integrity to the job.
• Communicates effectively with all team members, shows interest in building community capacity, and shows an open-minded and understanding attitude toward the public.
Established Foot Care Clinic, nestled in the quaint town of St. Marys, Ontario, is looking for a Chiropody Associate. This location is a wonderful area to set down roots and grow a family and your career. A trusted clinic within the community, Foot Care Freedom Clinic receives fluid referrals from the local hospital, Doctors and wound clinics providing a diverse variety of foot and ankle issues. This opportunity is not just a job, but, a lifestyle!
Salary: Open discussion at time of employment.
Please forward resume and cover letter via email with the title: “Employment at Foot Care Freedom Clinic” to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Foot Care Freedom Clinic has been providing services to the St. Marys community for 13 years. The Clinic is owned and operated by a practicing Chiropodist. Foot Care Freedom Clinic will be expanding and looking for a Chiropodist to provide care at the St. Marys location. Equipment and tools are provided, and reception support is available to optimize clinic organization and flow. New grads are welcome to apply and mentorship is available. The Clinic is willing to foster areas of the candidate’s personal interest and growth.