Job Board > Registered Chiropodist - Oak Ridges Foot Clinic
Position: Registered Chiropodist
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Posted: January 16, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Patient initial exam and assessment
• Perform all necessary treatments – full scope of practice.
• Perform a Biomechanical and Gait Analysis
• Prescribe, assess and dispense custom orthotics
• Perform soft tissue surgery – TNA/PNA
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Good communication skills and people skills
• Registered in good standing with the College of Chiropodist of Ontario.
• Professional liability insurance
• Permanent part time position available with flexible hours/schedule.
• Temporary position available as well to cover maternity leave.
• Amazing location within medical/urgent care clinic setting – able to work along side family practice and urgent care physicians.
• X-ray located within the building.
• New graduates welcome.
Oak Ridges Foot Clinic is located in a busy medical building in Richmond Hill. We offer full service foot care with a patient centred approach. .