Job Board > Chiropodist - Brooklin Foot & Orthotic Clinic
Deadline: July 1, 2023
Posted: March 18, 2023
Job Description / Duties
Brooklin Foot & Orthotic Clinic is expanding and is seeking a part time Chiropodist to work on Mondays from 11am-7pm starting in May, and Thursday from 11am-7pm starting in July. We are a chiropodist-operated clinic and you will be taking on an existing patient load.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Have valid registration and be in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario (COCOO).
- Have BOTH prescription and injection privileges per the COCOO.
- Have or be willing to obtain appropriate Chiropody insurance per their license.
- Be both punctual and reliable.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid CPR.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our clinic has the latest in technology at your disposal, including a cold laser therapy (Theralase), Swift, OnyFix, and ToeFx. We are looking to integrate a third Chiropodist to join our busy practice.